I have been feeling crampy and haven't slept all week, and two days ago I was completely convinced that this was it. Then, last night, E and I went through old fertil.ity_fr.iend cycles (both A's +hpt and the countless unsuccessful ones.) Lots of the same symptoms in both types. ARGH!!! Last night, I was so deflated that I was convinced there were no babies left.
This morning, just as EVillage was preparing my progesterone shot, AVillage vomited all over me. Poor little guy. So, we spent the day together in comfy pants on the couch. I had an unsettled tummy all day,
and was worried that it was b/c of the early morning incident. Now, though, I'm really hoping it's b/c of this:
Yay!!! This is sounding like great news!!
ReplyDeleteHope A feels better soon!
Oh friend! Sending allllllll my leftover pregnancy hormones to you! I wait with you in great hope.
ReplyDeleteyes!!!!
ReplyDelete