It took (and is still taking) a village to build the family we have always wanted. Two moms, one nearly 3 year old and a baby on the way. We are so fortunate.
Yay! Welcome home again Baby A - I hope you grow up to appreciate just how much your mommies love you and how hard they worked to keep you safe in your first few weeks here. I know you won't remember how your mommies stayed by you in the hospital night and day, but someday they will be able to tell you all about it.
Oh how wonderful. Congrats baby A I am so glad you are back home!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! If only I could mak the font size huge & orange with stripes & glitter. YAY!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm so happy for you all. Enjoy getting back into the swing of "old" things - and getting into the swing of new things!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! That has to be a good feeling.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! So glad you three are home!
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome home again Baby A - I hope you grow up to appreciate just how much your mommies love you and how hard they worked to keep you safe in your first few weeks here. I know you won't remember how your mommies stayed by you in the hospital night and day, but someday they will be able to tell you all about it.
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy for all of you :)
ReplyDeleteHoooooray!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news. Hope you three are settling in nicely again!
ReplyDeletesigh. what wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhh. Relief.
ReplyDelete