It took (and is still taking) a village to build the family we have always wanted. Two moms, one nearly 3 year old and a baby on the way. We are so fortunate.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Smiley baby
A is smiling now. We love every one of them. I didn't do a great job capturing on camera, but you see the glimmers in these. Also, yesterday, we celebrated E's birthday. Happy Birthday, my love!!
Hi Sara, Now I need your secret - where did you find your maternity suit? My search has not been going particularly well, so I'd love any suggestions. Thanks!
Those smiles ... they make everything worth it, don't they? And happy, happy to E!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie...and Happy birthday E!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday E!
ReplyDeleteAren't the smiles wonderful!!
Yay! Happy Birthday Erin! How sweet that your boy got you a smile!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope it was fabulous and you were well taken care of.
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious little face!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, E!
ReplyDeleteGotta love those baby smiles!
Happy bday little one!! Boy does he look like you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sara,
ReplyDeleteNow I need your secret - where did you find your maternity suit? My search has not been going particularly well, so I'd love any suggestions. Thanks!
Rachel
That's a cute smile. :) Happy birthday, Erin.
ReplyDelete