It took (and is still taking) a village to build the family we have always wanted. Two moms, one nearly 3 year old and a baby on the way. We are so fortunate.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Sesame Seed
Sandra, our baby is a sesame seed. Isn't that CUTE!!!?
But I bet she's the most beautiful seed EVER! (right along with my girl!)
Have I told you lately how excited I am that you're having a baby? ...that you tried for so long and are finally rewarded for all the pain you've been through together?
No fun baby floating in space like so many people have ?
ReplyDeleteThat way we could all enjoy the sights of your seasame seed as well :)
A sesame seed? For real? That is so crazy!
ReplyDeleteBut I bet she's the most beautiful seed EVER! (right along with my girl!)
Have I told you lately how excited I am that you're having a baby? ...that you tried for so long and are finally rewarded for all the pain you've been through together?
Man! I love you girls!!